Due to limited stock availability, willaby is accepting new stockists for our 2-layer gauze products only (swaddles, furoshiki, napkins, & teether lovies). If you'd like to apply to sell any of the aforementioned products, please follow the instructions below.
applying to be a stockistIf you're interested in becoming a willaby stockist, please email our wholesale department at email@example.com.
1) Title your email "wholesale request" + your shop name.
2) Copy & paste the following into your email and type in your answers:
name of store + website:
years in business:
type of products sold:
other major brands sold:
At this time, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are not able to provide an answer back to everyone inquiring to be a stockist. If we are able to wholesale to your shop, you will typically receive a reply within 1-3 weeks.
finalizing your application & purchasing wholesaleAfter we've confirmed you as a stockist and you've received our wholesale policies, follow these steps to purchase wholesale through our website:
1) Create an account.
2) Request that we convert your account to a wholesale account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) TITLE YOUR EMAIL "wholesale activation" + your shop name.
4) Include your official business name, tax ID, and resale tax certificate number for verification.
Once your account has been set up, you will place wholesale orders directly through the wholesale section of our website. As with retail orders, shipping will be calculated at checkout, and payment may be made via PayPal or credit card.
Already have an approved account? click here to sign in.