You can have it all — stain-free clothing and truly safe stain solutions! This natural stain-lifting spray is amazing and makes it easy to treat mishaps, so a simple spill never ruins your favorite pieces ever again.
- Powerful enzymes naturally break down and lift away stubborn stains
- Unscented and gentle on sensitive skin, safe for everyone in the family
- Safe for use on all washable fabrics
- Excellent performance on pet and baby stains
- Can be used in standard, commercial, and High-Efficiency (HE) washers
Molly’s adheres to strict ingredient integrity, so you’ll never find harmful chemicals in their products. Molly’s Suds Stain Remover Spray contains the following people-safe and earth-derived ingredients:
- Deionized Water
- Functionalized Alkyl Polyglucoside
- Coco Glucoside
- Potassium Citrate
- Benzyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Glutamate Diacetate
- Xanthan Gum
In a world where chemicals are used without explanation, it can be hard to find laundry and household cleaners made with truly safe ingredients. (Here is a complete list of the ingredients Molly's uses and why they use them.)
Molly’s Suds Stain Remover Spray does not contain: Harmful Fragrances, Dyes, Cancer-Causing Contaminants like Formaldehyde & 1,4-Dioxane, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone, Cocamide DEA
To banish stains every time:
Step 1. Rinse the stain with cool water. Apply your Stain Remover Spray generously over the stain until saturated. Rub gently to work the spray into the fabric.
Step 2. Allow the spray to sit for 10-15 minutes. Toss it in the washer, no need to rinse!
Step 3. Launder with Molly's Suds Detergent. Persistent stains may need a second treatment before drying.
Step 4. Sigh with relief that your favorite piece of laundry is once again stain-free!