Blue is our favorite color for girls AND boys!
Take a look at...
1. grimm's water waves nesting blocks: This toy is carved out of a single piece of hardwood and inspires open-ended play, like any good Waldorf toy. These aren't just waves...maybe they're a bridge, see-saw, tunnel, cozy cave, or doll cradle! Gift these to your little and watch him/her explore the possibilities. (The link I provided is to Bella Luna Toys. I've purchased from this company before and they have excellent customer service!)
3. willaby gauze snap shirt, corduroy jacket, reversible indigo harem: We think this is the best dressy, yet comfortable outfit for your little man this holiday season and beyond. A soft gauze shirt with easy snaps, paired with a roomy jacket and gauze harem pants that wash up like a dream.
4. maurice sendak nutshell library: What an incredible author, who turned his childhood fears and imaginings into books treasured by countless families. This mini set is another good contender for the stocking! We gifted this to Henry last year...
5. vilac sailor umbrella: Have you seen the line of villac umbrellas? Oh my gosh, they are the cutest. This one is going under the tree for a certain little boy in our family. No more cheap kids' umbrellas for us! This is the sturdiest looking kids' umbrella I've found so far.
From this guide, we've created willaby holiday bundle no. 7:
- 1 gauze snap shirt + 1 corduroy jacket + 1 reversible indigo pant - $136 (ORIG. $292)